Remediation of Building 257 at RAAF Base Edinburgh – the amenities and Commanding Officer’s office at the eastern end of the building – to be returned to service for full occupation.
This will mainly involve:
• Demolishing the east and north wall of the CO’s office and the south return wall of the amenities and reconstructing with a lightweight clad frame (steel frame for termite proof) wall.
• Rebuild the facades as close to existing as possible. i.e red brick.
• Rebuild the CO’s office and wet area.
• Replace leaking sewer and sub-surface drainage pipes
• Stormwater remediation.
• Enable the Building to continue to function during construction.
The Tender Documents, Contract and Special Conditions of Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The design documentation has not been attached. To obtain the complete design documentation (including drawings and specifications), Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender Documents
3. Scroll through the Tender Documents to Appendix 1 – Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator, the complete Design Documents are unable to be released.
Any questions relating this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator below.
An Industry Briefing will be held at RAAF Base Edinburgh Building 257 at 10:30am – 11:30am on Tuesday 24 February 2015. Tenderers are to register their attendance with the Contact Officer by email by Friday 20 February 2015. Registration is to note the company name, attendee name(s), attendee address(es) and driving license number(s).
The cut-off date for questions is five business days before the tender close date.
Conditions for Participation
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
– The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement (Appendix 1 of Tender Documents).
– The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
– The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
– Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
Timeframe for Delivery
10 weeks from contract award.
Estimated Value (AUD) From $350,000.00 to $500,000.00
Address for Lodgement AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au, in accordance with instructions in the Request documentation.